Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vegetarian Easter Dinner I Need A Good Vegetarian Recipe For This Easter!?

I need a good vegetarian recipe for this easter!? - vegetarian easter dinner

I am the only vegetarian in my family, and all at Easter dinner, my aunt is totally in love with the meat. What can I do (which is vegetarian), I can eat? I just want to know if you have good recipes!

I must eat something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I do not eat meat (including fish)

Best answer is going, who deserves it! Thank you for your help!

1 comments:

lovely said...

It is a supplement, but it's the * only * vegetarian recipe that my family actually fought (and I'm the only one vegetarian).

GREEN GRAPE SALAD

INGREDIENTS
* 4 pounds seedless green grapes
* 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Sugar * 1 / 2 cup white
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 4 ounces chopped walnuts
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar

NOTES
1. Wash and dry grapes. In a large bowl, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Add raisins and mix until evenly incorporated. Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts, mix again and refrigerate until serving.

Post a Comment