Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Much Does An Lpn Make In Ny Question On Nursing/LPN-LVN........Hi, I Was Thinking Of Becoming An LPN/LVN And Moving To NY............?

Question on Nursing/LPN-LVN........Hi, I was thinking of becoming an LPN/LVN and moving to NY............? - how much does an lpn make in ny

I want a LPN first because I have a baby next year and thought I could contribute a good income in the process. My goal is to nurse, but I do not know how I'm going to the school nurse, have a child and work. I thought it would be plausable, but I'm not sure if this is a very good idea. I want to go upstate New York to be near my aging parents all know, the LPN / LVN employment situation in the headquarters in New York and the hinterland. Onieda County, New York, to be exact. In any case, any help or advice would be appreciated my situation. Ya'll do not think that I get a job in New York when / LVN LPN easily?

2 comments:

pregwit2 said...

Nurses Find a job as an LPN in New York has just been recruited in most hospitals in New York, but despite contractual LPN nursing home and it pays better than nursing homes have hospitals.Most excellent health insurance, especially if you have a job with Local 1199 see better cooperation on security issues does not pay, good visibility for his dental education as universities reemburse I''m an online LPN to RN Long Iceland and my starting salary is $ 22,00 and only work 4 days a week of full-time benefits. Most nursing homes are always hiring.So Good luck and nurses.

monica b said...

I think you could find a job with a question .... You will find a well is the hardest part ... one that pays well .... and that the workload is ridiculous.

Post a Comment