Monday, January 4, 2010

Flights To Seoul How Can I Find A Cheap Flight From Chicago To Seoul South Korea?

How can I find a cheap flight from Chicago to Seoul South Korea? - flights to seoul

A moth ago I found a flight between Chicago and back to Seoul with a stop of $ 958.09. However, I found the cheapest is $ 999.24 and a non-stop flights from $ 1079.24. For some reason, I think there are cheaper flights on the market. Who looks around to help? I have to go before two weeks from late April or early May 2010.

2 comments:

cheap flight to accra said...

You can easily find your cheap ticket at Cheap Flights to Accra because Cheap Flights to Accra offers cheap flights all around the world........

Madilyn said...

There are many sites you can find that probably the best available rates. Visit and you will compare all bookme reliable travel websites in just minutes. is very convenient and saves time and money. So be sure to shop ... Otherwise, much higher for telephone orders. Good luck.

Post a Comment