Friday, December 4, 2009

Myami I Love Money 2 Is Anybody Else Glad That The Entertainer Left On I Love Money 2?

Is anybody else glad that The Entertainer left on I Love Money 2? - myami i love money 2

because it was very annoying, controlling, manipulative, lazy, and need a job at home, their parents leave. I like sapphires or how you spell your name, because it is fun, box of 20 is good because it is cute, it's also okay, but a little weak, a little Prancer Stong competitors, but a little quieter, it's okay too quiet myam Buckwild is an ugly witch should've left, speaks as if he has problems, is ice cold, but calm and crazy Frenchie is ugly, but Hella funny when trying to get on with 20 packages! lol

These are my opinions, and frankly, I thought that the Buddha should've won the first place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment